Getting to Trag Retreat West Cork Ireland
Trag Retreat is located on the Rugged unspoilt peninsula of Gokane Point on the South coast of West Cork Ireland.
We are just 3 miles(5km) from the medieval village of Castletownshed and only 5 miles (8 km) from the bustling town of Skibbereen.
We are 50 miles (80km) from Cork Airport, 61 miles (98km) from Ringaskiddy (Cork Ferryport) and 55 miles (88km) from the Cork City Centre/Railway Station.
If you choose to travel without a car, we can arrange to pick you up from the Cork Airport, Cork Ferryport or Cork City Railway Station.
Driving Directions From Skibbereen to Trag Retreat (5 miles) 8km
- Once at Skibbereen you will go straight through the first roundabout, Drive into Skibbereen Town
- Meet a second roundabout (Where Lidl is located) take 1st exit on Left from the roundabout (Signposted for Castletownshed)
- Continue on the road for 2 miles(3.2km) until you pass a grotto (on Left), Take a right here (Signed for Tragumna and Trag Knitwear)
- Continue for 1 mile(1.6km) and you will turn left at old Tower building (Signed for Tragumna)
- Continue for 1.5 miles(2.4km)s and you will pass Tragumna Beach on your Right hand Side, Keep on the same road 1 mile(1.6km) and you will climb a hill and your holiday house is the second farmhouse on the right hand side.
- The entrance of Trag Retreat has two iron gates and a dry stone wall built at the entrance.
We are located next door to this, where you can collect the key.
You can give us a call to arrange times: Owen or Sarah O' Driscoll, 00 353 (0)28 40833 or 00 353 (0)86 8226404.
Click here for detailed map
Left click to view or right click and "save as" to your computer.
West Cork Ireland
- Return to Our Location